Engine Cleaning Bideford
Our engine cleaning services utilises the amazing EDT Automotive Engine Decontamination System. This clever machine will clear build-up within your engine to provide engine deep cleaning which will improve the vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency. To book your vehicle in for engine cleaning in Bideford, call Monkleigh Garage today on 01805 623157!
Why Do I Need Engine Deep Cleaning?
Engine deep cleaning will clean your engine preventing contamination of new oil in your engines lubrication system. Cleansing will mean that the engine works more efficiently, and it will also help prolong the life of your engine. The EDT treatment is suitable for both petrol and diesel engines.
How Does EDT Treatment Work?
The EDT system works by heating and pulsing a light mineral oil inside the engine oilways. This breaks down and removes harmful residue. Without the treatment, the residue would be left, even after an oil change. Once the system has broken down the deposits, the machine vacuums up the residue through a 1-micron filtration system.
What are the benefits of EDT Treatment?
- Significantly reduced exhaust emissions
- Better fuel economy (up to 26% increase in miles per gallon)
- Prolong the life of your engine
- Reduced friction within the engine makes for a smoother drive
- Better oil flow around your engine
- Can help your car pass an MOT if it has failed on emissions
When Should I get a Treatment?
The ideal times to get the treatment include:
As part of a car service
- If you want to reduce fuel costs and emissions
- If you want to increase your engine performance and reduce engine noise
- Ideal for cleaning the engine if your engine has been mis fuelled
- When having a turbo replaced
- When upgrading the quality of your engine oil
- After buying a used car for total peace of mind